1. Understand the Public Events Framework
2. Check the public event self-assessment tool
3. Complete the required documents
Depending on the tier of your event, you will need to complete one of the following templates:
Only the above templates will be accepted when you register your event.
4. Register your event
- Tier 1 events must be registered 8-10 weeks before the event start date.
- Tier 2 events must be registered 4-6 weeks before the event start date.
- Tier 3 events must be registered 1 week before the event start date.
Reviewed 20 January 2021