What you need to keep doing
- Practise and regularly and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Maintain , keep at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- Carry a face mask when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to. It is strongly recommended you wear one whenever you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
- Wear a face mask when required, unless a lawful exception applies.
- If you feel unwell do not go to work.
- Get tested at a nearby . Return home immediately.
- If you are worried you will lose pay while you wait for test result or you have tested positive and need to self-isolate you may be eligible for a .
- If your condition worsens contact your GP or a health professional. If you become very unwell and are having trouble breathing contact triple zero, you may need to be admitted to hospital.
Hygiene and physical distancing
Information about good hygiene, physical distancing and advice about how you can stay well.
Checking in with QR Codes
Checking in at venues and facilities helps with contact tracing and keeps Victoria safe and open.
Home safety plan
Reading and completing a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Safety Plan can help keep you, your family and friends safe and well.
What to do in an emergency
Information about what to do in an emergency during the COVID-19 pandemic, including during power outages, severe weather events, medical emergencies and if you are experiencing family violence.
Seasonal hayfever and asthma
Speak to your doctor to manage your hayfever and asthma. If your symptoms are new or different than usual, get tested for coronavirus.
Michael, coronavirus survivor
Two days after I was intubated, I was put in induced coma. After being in hospital for 72 days, I know how it affected me, and members of my family.
Reviewed 03 May 2021