Guidance for on-site attendance
Physical distancing should be practiced where possible and density limits of one person per two square metres implemented in staff areas, such as lunchrooms and areas accessed by the public, such as reception areas.
For public areas (foyer/reception area), signage should be displayed to indicate the maximum number of members of the public that may be present in the space at a single time.
Adult education settings must continue to have COVIDSafe Plans in place.
Requirements of clinical health placements
Resources for training organisations
- CN 2020-05 Government Response to Novel Coronavirus – information about the arrangements under the VET Funding Contract to support continued training activity during COVID-19
- Fact Sheet COVID19 - Disrupted Training and Reapportioning – helps training providers understand and comply with their reporting obligations during this period
- Skills First and COVID-19 – Questions and Answers – answers to commonly asked questions
Advice for international students
We encourage international students to get the most up-to-date information by:
- regularly checking in with your education provider. Visit to see a list of COVID-19 information pages for universities, TAFEs and schools.
- visit for additional information and advice about health, education, travel and visas
provides information about COVID-19 in many languages.
We are working closely with the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions, and universities, TAFEs and training providers to understand and respond to the impacts of COVID-19 on international students.
VET delivered to school students at Registered Training Organisations
COVID-19 guidance note - Victorian Public Sector
This guidance note applies to the Victorian TAFE Sector and provides useful information about safe working practices, managing leave requests and employees undertaking overseas travel.
There are several providers that also deliver childcare services.
Reviewed 02 March 2021