Get vaccinated at your GP or local pharmacy
The easiest and fastest way to get vaccinated this winter is through your GP or local pharmacy.
Remember to wear a face mask when you get vaccinated in any healthcare setting.
How to book your vaccination
- Book your third dose or winter fourth dose with your GP or local pharmacy via the .
- You can use the to book an appointment at a vaccination centre or you can call the Victorian Coronavirus Hotline on , seven days a week, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. For an interpreter, press 0.
- You can also request an Auslan interpreter when making your booking
The flu vaccine is your best protection against the flu this year, just as the COVID-19 vaccine is your best protection against COVID-19. You can get your flu vaccination at your GP or local pharmacy. You can find a GP through the and local pharmacies can be found through the . It is safe to get your flu and COVID-19 vaccines on the same day, or at the same time.
- Frankston Community Vaccination Hub, Frankston
- Hume Global Learning Centre, Broadmeadows
List of vaccination centres
Vaccination centres map
Find a vaccination centres nearest to you.
You can make the map larger or smaller using the buttons in the bottom left corner of the map. You can move the map around by tapping/clicking and dragging.
Tap or click the vaccination centre icons for more details about each centre.
Reviewed 22 July 2022