Victoria’s COVIDSafe Settings are designed to balance getting Victorians back to doing the things they love while keeping in place measures to protect all that Victorians have worked so hard for.
- All office based and on-site workers can return to work to 100% capacity.
- A density limit of 1 person per two square metres in shared spaces and publicly accessible areas applies for most workplaces.
- It is highly recommended all workplaces use the for record keeping.
- You must always carry a face mask with you when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- Lawful reasons and exceptions for not wearing a face mask are found in the and the .
- For more information on when face masks must be worn, see .
- For more information on working in offices and from home, visit
- Stay up to date with current restrictions on the page.
What responsibilities do employers have to support staff to work from home?
If employees wish to continue working from home they should discuss this with their employer.
Reviewed 14 May 2021